Air Fryers by consumer reports
There’s nothing quite as delicious as a good plate of fries or fried chicken. However, fried dishes are prepared with a lot of oil and that can really increase their calories, which can, in turn, lead to weight gain and health issues.
That’s where the best air fryers with the best consumer reports ratings come in.
The best cheap air fryer can prepare all your favorite fried dishes by circulating superheated air in order to bake, grill, or fry. As such, you don’t need to use oil, which reduces the calorie count by 75%. They can essentially replace ovens and deep fryers altogether and offer a much more healthy alternative.
But when it comes to buying the best budget air fryer, you have a lot of factors to consider. In this article, we’ll give you an overview of the best air fryers on the market so you can make an informed decision.
Top-Selling Air Fryers
- COSORI Air Fryer
- Ninja AF101 Air Fryer
- Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Air Fryer
- GoWISE USA GW22731 Digital Air Fryer
- Ninja OP101 Foodi 7-in-1 Pressure, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer
- Yedi Total Package Ceramic Air Fryer XL
- Philips Premium Digital Airfryer XXL
- GoWISE USA GW22956 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Oven Air Fryer