Best Lightweight Hiking Shoes for Men
Do your feet get exhausted hiking for long stretches of time with heavy hiking boots? Well then give these best lightweight hiking shoes for men a shot!
Men who go hiking should use extremely durable shoes with a lot of traction. You need comfort so you can wear the shoes for long stretches of time. You need durability so the shoes can sustain heavy abuse through rains, storms, and various difficult terrain without tearing up. And you need traction so you can walk comfortably across wet rocks, sandy surfaces, and slopes.
All of these features are generally available in hiking boots. However, some people find that hiking boots cause your feet to get exhausted easily because of their weight. That’s where our best lightweight hiking shoes for men come in. The best lightweight hiking shoes for men should combine all of the aforementioned features and package it in relatively lightweight shoes that you can wear comfortably for hours at a stretch. To help you select the right pair of shoes for your needs, we’ve written a detailed review of some of the best lightweight hiking shoes for men in 2021.
Best Lightweight Hiking Shoes for Men 2021
Top-selling Lightweight Hiking Shoes for Men
- Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe, Walnut
- Salomon Men’s Speedcross 5 GTX Hiking Shoe, burnt brick/Black/EXUBERANCE
- Under Armour Men’s Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (001)/White
- Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boot, Cordovan/Squash
- Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Granite
- Timberland White Ledge Men’s Waterproof Boot,Dark Brown
- Skechers Sport Men’s Afterburn Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Pebble/Black/Pebble
- KEEN Men’s Targhee II Hiking Shoe, Gargoyle/Midnight Navy
- PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker, Periscope Silver
- Oboz Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoe – Men’s Pewter